Test project with micro-entrepreneurs cooking and selling home-made food.
What we do
We are running a test-project with micro-entrepreneurs cooking and selling home-made food, and individuals interested in starting it. We want to help you thrive, discuss your needs, and offer you the support/platform/visibility/etc. you need, and assist you in establishing your own company.
- To get access to a kitchen where our participants could cook or bake
- To get more foreigners and unemployed people to the job market
- Create space and events for communities to interact, connect through food
- Foster intercultural exchange and bonding
- Create new job opportunities
- Offer support to legalize businesses
What we want to realize
- Establishing a common shared professional kitchen available for microentrepreneurs to use
- Support micro-entrepreneurs to settle company/brand/services
- Full support through the legal steps
- Offer marketing and selling opportunities through social events: international food festivals, cooking workshops
For more information, questions, and interest please contact our project manager via email:
Irina Widmer: email@example.com